Marketing your property
- Our websites
- For Lease signs
- We refer to our prospective tenants list (people searching who have made direct contact with this office)
- Information including tenant’s history and references are checked, we subscribe to TICA, which is the largest tenancy default database
- We provide advice, particularly with choosing the right quality tenant
- We are firm, but fair when it comes to letting the tenant know what the expectants that this office is expecting from a tenant if they are successful.
Signing of the Tenancy
- We have already negotiated with the tenant on the terms of the agreement, we prepare the lease and in-going condition report
- We like to meet the tenants at the property to sign the agreement, which we find the tenants really appreciate, because it is more convenient for them, and we can explain any issues with the property there and then.
Managing The Property
- Inspections 6 weeks into the tenancy, and then every four months there after. A report will go to you indicating how the property is being maintained by the tenant.
- We collect all rent and water usage and either once a fortnight or once a month we transfer into a nominated account.
- Arrears are monitored on a daily basis and prompt action is taken if required.
- We can pay accounts on your behalf, such as Council and Water Rates or repairs and maintenance invoices, at no additional cost.
- Repairs and maintenance is taken very seriously and this office will arrange as quickly as possible if authority has been granted by you.
- A Financial year report is make available to you via email or post at no cost.
- End of tenancy condition report is completed when the tenant is vacating, and if negotiations are required in relation to matters that come up from this inspection this is carried out on your behalf in a respectful manner with the tenant.
- We want our clients to feel free to contact this office any time that is suitable to them, and discuss any matter.
- Tribunal is sometimes a last resort, but if required this office will represent you in any matter that comes before the Tribunal.